Wednesday 12 February 2014

Structures of Shapes


This week in the studio, using the still life set-ups I had to do informative drawings capturing form and shape, structure, tone and textures. Then from the drawing create experiment thumbnails incorporate some of the elements.







From the still life drawings, I created experiments using shapes and structure in to form of one of drawings, sequence and even a possible scene to use in my Children's Book. Though I didn't fully connect with this project, ways that I could improve would be to have more drawing to inform on texture and have a variety of different angles on a setup. What I learn't from this experiment was again the use of thumbnails and boarders can greatly help with placing and anchoring drawings in a space.

No comments:

Post a Comment