Sunday 30 March 2014

Overview on Advance Drawing Module


End of Module Review





Looking over what I have done for this module, I have seen an improvement in my drawings, with the speed of recording what I observe, more life and energy in my figures, use of different compositional elements for my drawings, different ways to convey intent,  using sketches and personal drawing briefs to create characters and implementing figures with backgrounds and utilising them into my practice

Though I have practice with drawing figures and placing them in backgrounds, I feel there is more I can improve on to make them feel more natural. I also need to work on the speed and improve on my recording of locations from observation to both increase the amount of detail I record and also the atmosphere.

To improve my drawings further especially my weaknesses, I will continue to set myself drawing briefs to focus around these issues, increase the amount of time for my personal observational drawings and implement more drawing experiments from these. 

Through this module I have learnt of different tactics that I can now use to improve my skills even further for my practice as an Illustrator. 


No comments:

Post a Comment